The following travel video is a list of things to do in Jordan with an emphasis on the top attractions and places to visit in this travel guide. When it comes to travel in the Middle East, few countries can offer as many fascinating attractions or the generous hospitality exhibited in Jordan where you’ll discover a rich culture and plenty of adventures types of activities.
GEAR WE USE
Olympus OM-D E-M5 II: http://amzn.to/1OchS7t
Canon G7X: http://amzn.to/1YdjsYX
Olympus 14-150mm II Lens: http://amzn.to/1Y79zeM
Rode Video Mic GO: http://amzn.to/1WDKtVM
Joby Gorilla Pod: http://amzn.to/1PgoY5F
SanDisk 16GB Extreme Pro: http://amzn.to/25KEErs
SOCIAL MEDIA & TRAVEL BLOGS
If you’re planning a trip to Jordan or just want to discover more about the country check out this travel video where I showcase the top seven things to do:
1) Visit the archeological ruins of Petra, Jordan also known as the Lost City.
2) Float around and get all muddy in the Dead Sea.
3) Wander around the ruins of the Ancient city of Jerash to marvel at the temple of Artemis.
4) Drink tea inside of a Bedouin tent.
5) Walk barefoot in Wadi Rum and be amazed by the scenery.
6) Camp outside in the desert with Bedouins and go for a camel ride in the morning.
7) Explore the Citadel in Amman
البتراء – Πέτρα
This is part of our Travel in Jordan series. We’re making a series of videos showcasing Jordanian culture, Jordanian arts, Jordanian foods, Jordanian religion and Jordanian people.
Proudly presented by: http://nomadicsamuel.com , http://smilingfacestravelphotos.com , http://thatbackpacker.com & http://backpacking-travel-blog.com
All photos and video taken by Samuel Jeffery (Nomadic Samuel) and Audrey Bergner (That Backpacker).
This video features various songs and various artists available under a Creative Commons Attribution-Commercial license.