Denmark is one of the most known counties not only in Scandinavia but in Europe. Mainly famous for its people, travel destinations, inventions and general contributions to the well-being of the whole world, Denmark is a treat to visit and live in.
After watching this educational video presentation for kids and adults you will know about (image via schengenvisainfo dot com):
– the history and meaning of the word “lego”;
– the smallest hotel in Europe;
– one of the oldest operating amusement park on the planet;
– most exciting Danish destinations;
– the peculiarities of local weather;
– Copenhagen as the cycling capital of the world;
– the meaning of the feeling “Hygge”;
– the characteristics of last names in Denmark.