Welcome to Coimbatore – the city that has a climate which makes everyone fall in love with it, the city that is known for its textile and hence called as the Manchester of South India. Coimbatore is the city which has the queen of hill stations so nearby that one can visit it occasionally, the city which makes you feel at home the moment you enter, Coimbatore.
From the sweetest natural water of siruvani to the tastiest south indian food, Coimbatore also known as Kovai is simplicity at its best. Join TGF as it explores the city and unravels the top ten best places to visit here.
1. Sree Annapoorna Sree Gowrishankar – Serves the most delicious roast or Dosas and Idilis in town.
2. Isha Foundation – Provides variety of Programmes, meditation and yoga to anyone who wishes to attain phyisical, spiritual and mental well being. It is also home to 112 ft Shiva Statue!
3. Mettupalayam Railway Station- Find the only steam engine train which goes to Ooty hill station.
4. GeeDee Car Museum- Go to the past and see the best four wheeler in the world till now!
5. Apex Racing Academy – Its where you can see track racing taken soo seriously!
6. St. Michael Cathedral Church- Experience the calmness and beauty of this place.
7. Athar Jamath Majeed- One of the oldest and biggest Masjid in Coimbatore.
8. Perur Temple – A hindu Temple dedicated to lord Shiva, where Shiva performed Ananda Thandava
9. Poo Market- A flower market right in the the centre of the city .
10. Subramaniyaswmi Temple(Marudamalai)- is a popular 12th century hill temple dedicated to god Murugan with around 150 steps that lead you to temple.
Explore your city and have a look at our video travel guides on TGF – The Guiding Factor on everything related to Tourism.
Follow us on
Youtube: http://goo.gl/tW72MU tamil nadu cinematography
Please watch: “Hyderabad – Must visit Historical Places | The Monuments of Hyderabad | Places to visit”