10 Top Rated Tourist Attractions in Mombasa Kenya
1. Fort Jesus – beautiful place rich with culture and the architecture there is amazing. The old ruins stir up a sense of authenticity.
2. Haller Park – Awesome connect with nature. Swaying trees, swimming crocs, giant tortoise, hippos lurking below the meniscus, giant palms, unending trails… Just visit it!
3. Mombasa Marine National Park – you can see alot of diffrent kind of fishs and sea animals coralreefs, you can go by a glas bottem boat for snorkling or diving or just sit inside the boat and watch the fishes the under water wolrd is really beautyfull wounderfull amazing awesome
4. North Coast Beaches – a little livelier than the south coast and the resorts are closer to the airport and Mombasa City.
5. Old Town – The history of Mombasa is amazing, beautiful, detailed, and well preserved that shows the true authenticity of the island. It was a great walk through the town but would highly recommend a guide.
6. South Coast Beaches – The water is crystal clear and warm.
7. Mombasa Tusks – A famous landmark in the city, constructed of aluminum, the tusks mark the entrance to the heart of town where visitors will find most of the banks, shops, and markets.
8. Mamba Village Centre – Excellent getaway place in mombasa
9. Bombolulu Workshops and Cultural Centre – A nice cultural place, that gives you a good feel of the coastal region of kenya. From craftsman to dancers to African clothing and art you can purchase. It also supports the local community.
10. Mombasa Go-Kart – Great place to race and just have a good time! They have a restaurant and a well stocked bar too.
Please watch: “WOW! 29 Crazy Waterfall in Bali, Indonesia | Travel Destinations”