Israel is a country located in southwest Asia on the southeast coast of the Mediterranean Sea. Despite its size, Israel is famous for the incredible historical heritage, worthy travel destinations and the people, who have managed to contribute to the development of science, technology and general well-being of the global population.
In this video we featured such facts (all the credits to the used media files and sources of the facts can be found in the “Read more” and “Credits” section of the video):
– great places to visit and world heritage sites declared by UNESCO;
– the size of the country;
– the discovery of an ancient jar that helped to bring to life an extinct tree;
– the meaning of the flag of Israel;
– the Sea of Galilee or the world’s lowest freshwater lake;
– major high-tech contributions.